Friday, April 15, 2011

Would you like a cd?

I have had a few requests for a CD of images, while this is something that I want to stay away from I understand those who are wanting the images for digital photo books or baby announcements.  I have spent a lot of time figuring out a new little plan.  This should help out those of you who are wanting some images on CD.

With a $50 to $99 print order you can purchase 10 images on CD for $100

With a $100+ order you can purchase 15 images on CD for $75

These images will be cropped down to be printed NO larger than an 8x10 and will have my logo in the corner.  They will be for you to have on your computer, show on your blog or have on Facebook.  This will make it possible for you to put them in your digital photo books.  If you have ordered photos from me in the past and would like to add this on I can do that just give me a call!  Thank you so much for your patience with me during this change!





No comments: